BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

They don't come near me

But they come near Mads

I also want to see
One of my most liked fads

This guy with his girl
Having a footspa in a salon
His long hair entangled in a twirl
On her fingers alone

He told a corny joke
That his girl ignored
In his laughter he almost choked
But the girl was all bored

He cupped her face
Pulled her close
His lips on hers traced
Their mouths in a long prose

She wasn't even pretty
And she's got a guy like that
I was green with envy
I wanna hit her with a bat

Mads and I are jealous
Lola doesn't care
Cause she doesn't like boys
Why do I always lose?
It's not fair. :(


~~~
For Mads who just got a pretty haircut and who also told me the story that inspired this frustration. lol
And also Lola for not going all 'Awwwwwwwwwwwww, shall we burn the bitch?'

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you too. neds. :P lola love girls, thus, she loves us.-mad