BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 6, 2010

Can't Stand It

This song is just so you! Do you know that? I really can't stand you and everything you do because it's so cute. :\


The simple things you do for me makes me really happy, I wanted to cry because of too much appreciation. You never ignored me and my requests/favors/wants. Well, the last one is ehhhh but still, you're always there for me.

I don't know if you'll know I'm talking about you if you read this. I'm starting to have this feeling that you're oblivious, insensitive and you sometimes can't be arsed...but maybe I'm wrong after all. Well, who knows? If you get this inkling, and the signs I'm sending, grats. :P

I don't have to tell anything now, do I? You already know what I feel after all.


Baby, I love you
I never want to let you go
The more I think about,
The more I want to let you know…
That everything you do,
Is super fucking cute
And I can’t stand it

I’ve been searching for
A girl that’s just like you
Cause I know
That your heart is true

Baby, I love you
I never want to let you go
The more I think about,
The more I want to let you know…
That everything you do,
Is super duper cute
And I can’t stand it

Let’s forget,
And run away
To sail the ocean blue
Then you’ll know,
That my heart is true

Baby, I love you
I never want to let you go
The more I think about,
The more I want to let you know…
That everything you do,
Is super duper cute
And I can’t stand it

You, you got me where you want me
Cause I’ll do anything to please you
Just to make it through…
Another year

You, I saw you across the room
And I knew that this is gonna
Blossom into something beautiful.
You’re beautiful.

Baby, I love you
I never want to let you go
The more I think about,
The more I want to let you know…
That everything you do,
Is super duper cute
And I can’t stand it
No I can’t stand it
No I can’t stand it

3 comments:

onlyshowlove said...

Gosh, I really hope he reads this.

Marooned Chic said...

Haha girl! He won't, not because he doesn't want to, but because there's no way he'll stumble over here. Although I post my blog in Facebook, I doubt he even cares to take a look. :P

onlyshowlove said...

Maybe you should make the first move. Suprisingly that's how my current relationship started.

But if the case is that he doesn't care to even give your writing a look, maybe he isn't worth it.