BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 12, 2010

There is a light that never goes out

(This is a post-blog in the previous one I had posted)


So I told you I was all happy and all. It ended when I got to go somewhere errrr. (It's just kinda' funny how the happy stuff flies out when you're nearing an inevitable negativity) . So I was trying to cheer myself up, cause I just generally hate weekends. Maybe you'll find that weird, but yea, I enjoy being in school more. While walking home, I tried to put thoughts of how my weekends suck away and sang this song. Just as I was singing, 'don't care, don't care, don't ca--' I was cut off BECAUSE I TRIPPED AND CRASHED ON THE SIDEWALK.

I hit my knee and it took some time before I stood up after losing my balance cause I was boggled and my knees hurt like f*ck. I bet I was red with tomatoes but I didn't care, all I thought about that time was, NEGATIVITY BEGINS, HAPPINESS GOES BYE BYE.

(you can see how much annoyed I am with all the capitals. ;D)

Oh looook at Paulo Coelho's tweet: Instead of preaching the importance of happiness, be happy and people will follow your example.

He tells me I should be happy. But not here, no, I can't. :( Maybe when I'm finally somewhere better.

Geez, I'm easily distracted. Anyway, it sucks how abrupt my good feelings stopped. But I really hope I'll get it back again soon. And I love this song even if I tripped while listening to it. Oh note: Be careful yourself while listening. Ha! ;D

This part rings a bell: Driving in your car, oh please don't drop me home because it's not my home, it's their home.

You know, if we're just together, and if we're just so in love, everything would be bearable. I wouldn't even notice the negativity, I wouldn't care about how home sucks. Cause I have you and that's all that would ever matter.



Take me out tonight
Where there's music and there's people
Who are young and alive
Driving in your car
I never never want to go home
Because I haven't got one anymore

Take me out tonight
Because I want to see people
And I want to see life
Driving in your car
Oh please don't drop me home
Because it's not my home, it's their home
And I'm welcome no more

And if a double-decker bus
Crashes into us
To die by your side
Is such a heavenly way to die
And if a ten ton truck
Kills the both of us
To die by your side
Well the pleasure, the privilege is mine

Take me out tonight
Take me anywhere, I don't care
I don't care, I don't care
And in the darkened underpass
I thought Oh God, my chance has come at last
But then a strange fear gripped me
And I just couldn't ask

Take me out tonight
Oh take me anywhere, I don't care
I don't care, I don't care
Driving in your car
I never never want to go home
Because I haven't got one
No, I haven't got one

And if a double-decker bus
Crashes in to us
To die by your side
Is such a heavenly way to die
And if a ten ton truck
Kills the both of us
To die by your side
Well the pleasure, the privilege is mine

There is a light that never goes out
There is a light that never goes out
There is a light that never goes out
There is a light that never goes out

0 comments: