BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Captured

I was crying okay? There were tears. It wasn't visible though. >_>


Video project for Photo and Video Journalism. Had so much fun filming it with my buds Mads, Lola, and John and later on editing it with Mads at home.

Also, thanks to the people who helped us. If they're reading this, they would know who they are. :P

This was our very first time doing this, we were new in using the camera and we weren't listening during the discussion so we didn't know how to tinker with the white balance. :\ Aaaand, it was my first time using Adobe Premiere Pro. When I first opened the program I was like, 'Whoa, I hope this won't eat me whole." Noob. >_>

But thanks to the videos online, I pretty much learned the basics...soooo here it is:



0 comments: