BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 18, 2011

Fucking tired

Haven't slept at all, even for a single minute.

After Adam and I said goodbye, I went to brush my teeth. Then my aunt and uncle arrived. As soon as I opened the door, he handed me a folder, said that I should write an affidavit or whatever it's called (I can't even remember it right now, cause my mind is blank) and finish it tomorrow. I finished at about 2:30 am but he kept me and aunt up revising over and over. My head is spinning and I know I can't sleep now. I have internship at 8 am. It's 20 minutes before 6, and I need to take a shower, roughly after this.

I'm so tired and I feel so bad. If only I'm with my mom and sisters, I'd be sleeping soundly right now. I don't care if there are mozzies or if it's too hot. I'm more comfortable and happier being there.

Today's my 6th month with Adam, but I don't feel like being happy at all.

0 comments: