BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

At school

Lying on top of the table. Mads and I are supposed to go to the mall today after this cause I need to buy a new bag and other stuff. We're waiting for our professor. Actually, not us but our other classmates but they don't want us to go yet.

I'm kinda' relieved now because our OJT professor called us to inform that tomorrow they would give us our recommendation letter for our new assignment. I hope that this time it works for both of us.

I was gloomy this morning cause my ego is crushed, I don't have a job and an internship, my boyfriend is worse, and I lack sleep. But I guess that it'll be fixed soon. I'm looking for a new job and the new internship brought hope.

I just wish that Ady would be alright soon, that I'd have my internship somewhere nice and that I'd have a new job soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am all better, darling. :)