BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Reverie - Three

You sighed again. My neck is itching to look back and ask you what’s wrong. But I know what’s wrong, I am what’s wrong, I am the reason why. I swallowed hard contemplating on how I should’ve told you not to come instead of being excited when you said you would. But that can’t be changed now, can it? You just can’t ride the first plane back home now that you’re here, you can’t just leave me. I looked down as I walked, feeling bad about all of this, it wasn’t my idea I thought, it’s yours. It’s not my fault why you didn’t like me, not my fault why you didn’t like all of this. I didn’t force you to come, I just said yes right away when you asked me if I wanted you to come here, that’s not a sin, is it? You asked me after all.
Nikki?
Your voice sounded sweet when you called my name, I remembered the kiss again. Of all places, of all circumstances, why am I remembering your kiss and the way you made my knees wobble here?

--> To be Continued.

0 comments: