BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I guess you ran out of patience

It's funny how before you wouldn't leave me alone when we fight and I wouldn't talk. You would keep pestering me with long messages, calling me, and talking to whoever it was connected to me just to get me back to my computer or pick up my phone.

It's also funny how now you don't exert any effort. You go and say you'll sleep and maybe later I'd want to talk to you. I wish I'd never want to talk to you. I wish I could sleep properly without thinking of you or this whole mess.

You know it's not because of Lola and her constipation. It's you not willing to work things with me. I usually stop talking when I get upset, but you usually urge me to talk. Now you don't even try. And that's what's making me feel more upset. Please don't give me the excuse that you don't know, it's just this one time, etc. cause you've been like this for months. You've been really busy, I guess. You stopped doing the little sweet things you do for me before. I don't know if you just forget or it doesn't matter anymore cause it's just me and you know I'm yours and won't go anywhere (so why waste effort?).

Every day I feel like you love me less contrary to what you tell me. Oh but fuck they're just words aren't they? You can tell me everything you want because it's easy. The problem is, you stopped showing me. In the first place, it's already difficult to show what we feel in this relationship but we still try, don't we? Now you just don't care.

You're not the same. You're not who I fell in love with. If you're bored with me, you can go cut your hair (I know you fucking hate it) and find other girls. It won't be the end of the world for me.

0 comments: