BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Dear Baby,

I'm sorry I've been difficult lately. It's just that I'm not feeling like myself at all. I feel so lonely staying in a place I'd rather not be. I know you want to try and make me feel better, but there's nothing you can do babes. Maybe I'll just wait til I get over it, or get used to wherever I am and hope that in due time I can be completely happy.

I'm sorry I've been messing with your feelings. It's my ill humor working to amuse me. I know it's unfair for you but I'm weird like that. I don't know why you love me. I'm not talking to you right now and it's still alright for you. You just said you'll sit back and watch me, although, I can see that you're not really watching me. I wonder what you're doing. But I don't want to ask. I'll just sit here until it's 11 pm and it's time for bed.

I love you, but I wonder if we can keep this up. What if everyday is like this? Won't we get tired eventually? You're being really patient right now. But I wonder if it would last long. And I wonder if I can be patient like you.

Also, I wonder what would happen if you suddenly change, how I'll take it in and cope with it. I wonder too much. I should stop.

Love,
Me

0 comments: