BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 16, 2011

So true

Tonight I'm bored because I'm not talking to my carrot nose. Not that I don't want to or can't, it's complicated. So since I don't have anything to do, I started browsing Twitter. I saw this cool person who posts stuff that relates easily to what I feel. I'm gonna save them by posting them here.

You know you're in love when the hardest thing to do is say goodbye.
-> Mhm. Exactly like yesterday.

I'm not ignoring you. I'm waiting to see if you'll make an effort.
-> I always think of this.

Knowing that you are loved by someone makes every morning worth getting up for.
-> I retweeted this. Yeah, enough said.

It's not that I hate you.. it's just, put it this way. If you were on fire and I had water, I'd drink it.
-> HAHA

"Stalking" is a strong word, I like to look at it as "intense research on an individual".
-> I like.

Don’t say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believing it.
-> Anyhow, I did anyway.

The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss.
-> :3

I am not rude. You are just too insignificant!
-> lol

I hate it when you say "I miss you" but you don't do anything about it.
-> I KNOW!

I'm not really going to bed... I just don't want to talk to you anymore.
-> Mean! But I do this. :shifty:

You know someone means a lot to you when their mood can easily affect YOURS!
-> Aww, it's true. :3

Giving your friend the "what the fuck is this" look during a test!
-> Mads and Lola always get this look from me. XD

Should scroll down and look for more but I'm too tired and sleepy and tempted to come on msn, but if I do I know I'd be staying up until two in the morning. It's Monday tomorrow anyway, it'll be better.

0 comments: