BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 13, 2009

Because I said so.

Now why do you have to always interrupt me when I'm talking?
It's alright if you interrupt me with a kiss, but you don't.
Haha, very funny.

And no, I don't think that's cool.
I said I don't think so.

OH WTF, why are you asking me?
You're not going to listen to what I'll say anyway

Why don't you just go *bleep* off and play your video games like what you always do every single minute of your life.
Stop talking to me.

You can't?

Oh shut up.

Now why won't you stop talking?

...

...

(I swear I'm going to scream if he doesn't stop)

(Oh good, he stopped)

Can I talk now?

(He said sure and shrugged)

You aren't willing.

Holy *bleep*.

Now he's shouting at me. >_>

>I shouted back

Okay, that was so *bleep*ing random.
Where did my brain go?

Naw really.
He's too addicted to his games and I hate it. =(
He does nothing but play his PS3 every single day. T_T
Um, yea we talk everyday too...but..but..
DAT BASTARD!

Oops, I mean, um, DAT PS3 IS A BASTARD!
(I hope he's not stalking me)

*******
(So much for a dramatic wanna-be quarrel that will never happen anyway)

Sooo
I laughed a lot today
And then coughed a lot afterwards
Which isn't good
Because everybody looks at you dirtily when you cough in public
I was like,
WTF STOP STARING AT ME
I KNOW I LOOK PRETTY messy BUT I DON'T HAVE H1N1. I SWEAR.
oh wow, now I have a fever and a cold

and you don't know the feeling of isolation when people start to cover their noses as if you're a big germ created to unleash the world's most fast circulating flu that I'm not sure if I even have, no I'm fairly sure I don't have it. now why won't I just stop sneezing and coughing so they'll mind they're own business and leave me alone. please, spare me your freakin' dirty looks now don't blame me.

YOU WANT TO CASH OUT! AND GET THE HELL OUT OF TOWN.

oh no oh no oh no oh no
(I ate too much sugar T_T)

There really is nothing to say. Just wanna try if I remembered my password here correctly and I did. YES.

Now Imma' GTFO. :)

0 comments: